So your company just purchased BIM 360 Design and it’s your job to get it up and running in your office. Where do you start? What do you do?
Have no fear! Use the links below to take you through the steps of setting up your first project, configuring teams, sharing models, the works! You’ll have your first project going by the end of the day and you’ll be the expert that can explain to everyone else what’s going on.
- Adding a BIM 360 Account Admin
- Creating a Project
- Inviting Members to Your Project
- Creating Folders and Setting Permissions
- Setting up Teams for Worksharing and Collaboration
- Uploading Revit Models to BIM 360 Design for Collaboration
- Sharing Method 1: Worksharing
- Sharing Method 2: Live Linking
- Sharing Method 3: The Shared Folder
- Sharing Method 4: Consuming Packages