Before you can get any work done in BIM 360, you’re going to need to create a project. Here’s how it’s done:
You can watch the video below or scroll down to the step by step, your choice!
- Log in to BIM 360 and select BIM 360 Accound Admin or, if you’re already logged in, click the module selector, then Account Admin.
2. Click the Projects tab.
3. Click Add
4. Provide all of the relevant project information and click Save & Continue
5. Click Activate next to Document Management
6. Provide the email address and company of the administrator (probably yourself) for Document Management. Click Save.
7. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to activate other services.
8. Click Finish
Your project will appear in the project list. You can double click it to open it.
That’s all there is to it! Keep checking back for more BIM 360 tutorials, tips, and tricks.